Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with executives to develop the company’s annual budget, including analysis of submitted budgets and providing suggestions for improvement where needed
- Complete monthly KPI’s along with analysis, comments and potential action items.
- Prepare financial reporting materials for the company’s Board and executive management and investors.
- Develop financial analysis tools to assist in management decisions that drive improvement in profitability and cost reduction.
- Ability to develop complex financial models that quantify return on investment for various corporate initiatives, strategic business opportunities, pro forma operating models.
- Ability to forecast working capital needs of the business.
- Work with the CFO to review of major expenses of the business and identify strategies to improve the operating model performance.
- Lead and participate in business initiatives and special projects as assigned
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum four years of experience working in a financial planning and analysis role
- Big 4 Public Accounting and merger and acquisition experience a plus
- P.A. preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency; intermediate Excel skills is a must
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 preferred
- Proactive and analytical, with the ability to work with a sense of urgency with minimal supervision
- Highly detailed oriented and organized, with the ability to multi-task several projects on short deadlines
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and open environment
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Work Location- Northbrook, IL
Ecentria, LLC and its Companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.