We are currently seeking an expert in RedPrairie / JDA WMS with 10+ years of experience in implementing, configuring, and making modifications to this software, ideally with work experience in 2017 and later versions. Candidate must be located in Aurora, IL or the Chicagoland area, or willing to relocate.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, development, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of the Supply Chain Applications including JDA/RedPrairie warehouse management system.
Expect in Configuring RedPrairie WMS per Operations requirements
- Create functional analysis and designs for new modifications
- Create / Backport Integration transactions and jobs, understand and compile C code
- Write MOCA/SQL commands, write GUI screens in VB.NET and Java
- DDAs, reports in Jasper / iReport.
- Program, implement, and test a collection of new modifications and standard functionalities
- Debug and resolve a variety of issues (bugs, performance, and user) by reading through trace files
- Write functional analysis documents, technical design documents and manuals
- Develop utilities, procedures, and documentation upon customer requirements
- Maintain application release control (version control)
- Application installation and upgrade, including third party integration and configuration
- Work with varying software development and deployment packages, Radio Frequency Terminals, Label Printers would be a plus
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- Based from Aurora, IL or Chicago area, or willing to relocate
- 10+ years of working with RedPrairie WMS version 2017 or later
- Expert in MOCA and configuring WMS
- VB.NET or Java coding experience
- Expert in warehouse management systems and operations
- Able to lead effectively a team of developers, assign and verify work
- Proven experience in life cycle application development with the ability to generate application development
- Strong problem solving skills, fast learner, able to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a multitasking environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.