Passionate about SEO, content, analytics, attribution and website architecture, structured data and site management? Join our team to help evolve and strengthen our SEO strategy in an agile environment working with other marketing and technical professionals. We are a growing and evolving company managing multiple ecommerce websites across various industries as well as many proprietary brands. There’s never a dull moment when you are developing strategies and implementing them across some of the largest ecommerce destinations in America, including OpticsPlanet.com, CampSaver.com, Dvor.com and more! We carry over 4,500 brands across 2000+ different product categories
Duties & Responsibilities
- Owning the entire organic growth channel, driving traffic that ultimately converts into revenue
- Develop and implement SEO strategies and tactics that align with the business’ objectives within the SEO team, as well as with other marketing and technical teams.
- Manage on-site and off-site SEO initiatives, as well as SEO team processes (i.e. reporting, metadata, keyword strategies, internal & external linking, vial/social projects, etc.)
- Act as a project manager, working with multiple teams to implement strategies designed to improve performance and deliver upon key objectives
- Audit and maintain/improve SEO performance for our web properties and brands while building on to SEO analytics & monitoring tools
- Function as an internal subject matter expert in guiding technical teams (technical product owners, architects) on the best approach for SEO for new website features, functionality, and improvements (i.e. site architecture, canonicalization, web crawlability and indexability, page speed, markup, etc.)
- Partner with other marketing teams to improve organic search’s contribution to the entire conversion funnel, at all touch-points in the purchase lifecycle and not only focusing on last-click/any-click attribution
- Develop insights and strategies as s/he stays up to date on newest search, marketing and ecommerce trends
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of SEO requirements of other marketing and technical employees
- Increase performance in rapidly growing segments of the market, including mobile, through on-site strategy and tactics alongside technologies such as AMPs
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-4 years of SEO specific work experience either in an agency or in a large and complex ecommerce business environment
- Experience managing and implementing on-site and off-site SEO strategies
- Experience developing creative and scalable content and link building tactics
- Technical knowledge/experience with site architecture, sitemaps, robots, redirects, headers, http responses, and more.
- Experience with leading SEO, web analytics, search tools and technologies
- Proficiency with Search Console, Webmaster Tools, and SEO reporting & analytics software
- SEO specific certifications as well as in Google Analytics are a huge plus
- Technically strong and proficient with
- Working with developers and product development teams to implement SEO strategies
- Applying project management skills and keen attention to detail
- Experience building home-grown SEO tools for ecommerce platforms a huge plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with others to effectively achieve set goals
- Strong analytical skills
- Office perks include free coffee and tea, ping pong table, pool table, dart board, pinball machine, xbox/ps4, onsite gym, Friday game club and various company sponsored events and parties.
- Flexible work schedule, paid time off for vacations and company holidays.
- 401K, employee discount purchase program, life insurance, health, vision and dental benefits
This job will require the individual to work with teams from different locations within and outside of US.