The Warehouse Associate II will work in one of three functions (Picking, Packing, Put-Away) for our 2nd shift that will run Monday - Friday, 3:00 - 11:30 pm. This is a temporary role with the potential for extensions.
- Perform accurate picking of products from stock and sorting these products into orders using RF Scanner.
- Accurately pack orders with the following:
- correct quantities and items
- correct marking of cartons
- add stickers and inserts as directed
- include correct labels and method of shipment
- Select the correct sized packaging carton and filer to minimize shifting of products during shipment
- Tightly seal the carton or packaging
- Put away loose units, as well as case, put away into pick bins
- Maintain location accuracy and put away processes
- Maintain standards set for accuracy and work volumes as established by the practices, policies, and procedures in effect for the distribution center
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- You must be a U.S. Person as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Good attendance and performance record in previous positions
- Ability to sustain a high level of physical activity related to repetitive motion, lifting, carrying and moving a high volume of products and cartons which weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to use RF scanner and learn Warehouse Management software
- Ability to follow and understand written and verbal instructions which call for multiple different actions based upon product/descriptions, product quantities, product sizes and similar information
- Ability to be cross-trained in multiple departments (picking/packing)
Work Location - Aurora, IL
Ecentria Group, LLC and its subsidiaries (“The Company") are Equal Opportunity Employers. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.