The Warehouse Receiving Associate III role is responsible for a variety of duties based on departmental volume and employee schedules. This position has a high impact on inventory records and must have a high degree of accuracy.
This is a temporary role with the potential for extensions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Unload and sort inbound shipments
- Perform product verification, sort, and count against a packing slip
- Enter receiving information into the Warehouse Management System software and properly stage for put away
- Ensure work station and department area are clean daily
- Identify areas for improvement and assist in implementing ideas
- Assist with training of new employees
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- You must be a U.S. Person as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Excellent attendance and performance record in previous positions
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to sustain a high level of physical activity related to repetitive motion, lifting, carrying and moving a high volume of products and cartons which weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to use RF scanner and learn Warehouse Management software
- Ability to follow and understand written and verbal instructions which call for multiple different actions based upon product/descriptions, product quantities, product sizes and similar information
- Ability to be cross trained in multiple departments (picking/packing)
- Detail oriented
- Experience in distribution center environment preferred, but not required
- Typing, texting, telephone communications, presentation skills, public relations skills, account management skills, seeing, hearing, sitting, walking, strong written & verbal communication skills, ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Work Location - Aurora, IL
Ecentria Group, LLC and its subsidiaries (“The Company") are Equal Opportunity Employers. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.