- Customer Order Audit: Review customer orders for inaccuracies and inefficiencies, following up when appropriate.
- Monitor SOPs: Make decisions using the Customer Facing Standard Operations Procedures to retain and appease customers.
- Operational Process Improvement: Propose enhancements to existing tools and processes after identifying shortcomings of orders and agent errors.
- Customer Contact: Possible customer contact by phone as well as working with a variety of internal teams to ensure timely resolution to customer inquiries.
- Customer Care Overflow Assistance: Assist front line customer service teams with overflow of inbound customer contacts (emails and calls).
- Quality Assurance: Operate an existing database to record identified shortcomings of front line agents to provide appropriate feedback to respective managers
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in Customer Service or a Call Center environment is preferred
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent minimum education
- Experience with MS Office applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel), email programs, and internet browsers
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Willingness to learn
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well in a group setting
- Self-starter who is able to adapt to a changing environment
- Exemplary punctuality and attendance is required. Due to the seasonal nature of our business, all employees may be expected to work additional hours during peak seasons.
- Must have the willingness to see customer issues through to resolution.
- Required to provide answers, return calls and answer e-mails within current company communication standard.
Location - Northbrook, IL
Ecentria, LLC and its Companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.