We are looking for an experienced account manager with knowledge in marketing and ecommerce to join our Vendor Services team within our Merchandising and Supply Chain Management department. As an Account Manager, you will focus on overseeing supplier accounts and providing leadership support to the team while working with OpticsPlanet and CampSaver suppliers to provide them with opportunities to market their products through our channels.
• Manage relationships with key suppliers and serve as a marketing resource for suppliers within the organization.
• Negotiate with suppliers on marketing budgets and compile strategic marketing plans which will achieve increased sales for participating suppliers.
• Collaborate with various teams within the Marketing cluster to implement brand-specific marketing campaigns.
• Become familiar with the basics of the product categories OpticsPlanet and CampSaver carry through interactions with suppliers and a series of training seminars.
• Participate in a variety of projects and initiatives related to brands and suppliers.
• 2-3 years of Account Management, Marketing or Ecommerce experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Retail/e-commerce experience is preferred
• Knowledge of the sporting goods, hunting, law enforcement, military, astronomy, birding and/or eyewear industries is a plus
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to multitask
• Extreme attention to detail: communication, messaging, writing, presentation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A sharp mind with an ability to grasp concepts quickly and work out solutions to complex logic problems
• Ability to understand and analyze complex data to make informed decisions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel
• High comfort level with software and technology in general
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life, AD&D and disability insurance
- Employer paid employee assistance program
- Generous FTO (flexible time off)
- 401k retirement benefits plan with a company match
- Voluntary legal support services & pet insurance
- Employee discount program
Ecentria Group, LLC and its subsidiaries (“The Company") are Equal Opportunity Employers. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need